First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads

Leave a Comment
If I mentioned the words 'facial pads' most of us would immediately think of the Clearasil pads from way back when. They were as astringent as nail polish remover and just as harsh on the skin. However nowadays things are a little different, thank ya Jesus! The facial pads on the market today are less abrasive and alot more gentle on the skin.
The One For Everyone
First Aid Beauty have recently become one of my most trusted brands, everything I have tried from them has been impressive, effective and affordable.
The First Aid Beauty Radiance Pads are one of my favourite exfoliants. They're perfect for those who are just starting out with acid toners, and as far as acid toners go, these are as gentle as can be.
They are still effective enough for you to keep in your skincare arsenal to switch up daily. I use them after I've cleansed my skin. They are suitable for all skin types and are perfect for keeping skin exfoliated and toned.

American readers will be happy to know these are easily accessible for you too!

Have you tried any First Aid Beauty products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.