When Budget Meets Luxury - Skincare and Accesories

Leave a Comment
I mentioned in a recent post, that very rarely do you find products where you can use the words 'budget' and 'luxury' to describe it. There are however, a few gems which do fall into this category thankfully. I am aware that budget and luxury can mean different things to different people, so I have chosen a few products to suit most price brackets.

Skincare


It can be easy to spend top dollar on high end skincare which promises the world, and more. However, there are some products and brands which perform just as, if not better than some double the price. Merumaya is a brand I discovered late last year, by far the stand out product from the line is there Melting Cleansing Balm. It certainly feels like a luxurious oil when melted into the skin. It's affordable and just as effective as the Emma Hardie balm cleanser. Face masks, especially clay masks can vary in price considerably, from the very affordable to the eye wateringly expensive Omorovicza Im looking at you. One which I reach for more than my Omorovicza mask and is friendlier on the purse is the Una Brennan Anti Blemish Clay Mask. It doesn't leave skin too dry afterwards, is easy to remove with a warm flannel and clarifies the skin.

Finding a well performing lip balm can be quite tricky. You can only really test a lip balm when you see how it performs in the freezing weather. One which I constantly go back to is the Korres Tinted Lip Butters. When in contact with skin it melts into a luxurious soft butter texture which keeps lips hydrated for hours. Slightly reminiscent of the Dior Creme de Rose consistency. Not to mention they come in a range of colours and scents. They also come in a stick form which is perfect for on the go.

Accessories
Ottoman Hands Jewellery

I love wearing jewellery and even though I probably have enough pieces to last me a while, that never stops me buying more. Occasionally, I like to invest in a few key pieces which will last longer and are a classic style. Ottoman Hands is a jewellery brand which doesn't break the bank but still provide quality pieces. None of my pieces have tarnished they still look as lovely as when I first got them. Their use of precious stones certainly scream luxury but at a very reasonable price. The customer service is amazing too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.