November Favourites 2014

Leave a Comment
I'm just going to ignore the annoying the voice in my head wondering how its December already, and where did the year go. Lets focus on the positive and enjoy opening the first little door of our advent calender.

This month I've really upped my skincare game and I really enjoy using the skincare products I have in rotation at the moment.





Ole Henrikson Truth Serum
I picked up this serum as part of a duo, and have been using it everyday since. Its loaded with antioxidants which fight off environmental aggressors, perfect for the colder months when were constantly switching from hot and cold.  The moisture binding ingredients help keep my skin hydrated all day, my skin looks clearer, healthier and I notice a difference since I started using this.

Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm
This cleanser got a whole post of its own recently so I won't go on too much about it. I'll link the post here, and will say that this balm cleanser is one of the best I have tried. It's half the price of most leading cleansing balms and is gentle enough for all skin types.

Apivita Propoline Balancing Shampoo
I purchased this shampoo a while ago but only started using it in October. I use this shampoo once or twice a week as its quite clarifying and gives your hair a good clean. Great for getting rid of any product build up. With most shampoos made for oily hair types they can really leave the ends of my hair quite dry and parched. However, with this product not only does it leave hair really clean it's quite balancing and the ends are still soft and hydrated.

Topshop Treggings
I've been wearing these 'treggings' (I can't help but hate that word) a lot the past couple months. Not only is the print perfect, they are also so comfortable. I love pairing these with comfy knits and sweaters and even though the print is quite bold, its easy to style.

Emma Bridgewater notebooks
I am a stationery addict and TK Maxx gets me everytime! I love going in and looking at the book section. The notebook rail gets me every single time. I recently found this set of 2 Emma Bridgewater notebooks and knew I had to get them. In my household we love Emma Bridgewater and her prints are slowly but surely taking over our kitchen. I adore the cover of these books and their perfect for my handbag.

What have been your favourites this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.