New York Photo Diary

Leave a Comment
I'm sitting here by my window looking out at the bleak, wet, weather outside. It's no surprise that I left my heart in New York City and every now and again I like to look at the pictures I took to reminisce. It's mainly torture to my soul (I want to go back so bad) but that never stops me. I thought I'd share some pictures to brighten up this gloomy day.

Magnolia Bakery
Heaven on earth
Bloomingdales
"Come on, you're going to Bloomingdales with Julie. That's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship."




Central Park

The Highline
Stunning view from the Highline
NBS Studios
"Big lights will inspire you."

Stature of Liberty
"The Statue of Libery: She's like legit hot."

Which cities have you been reminiscing about lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.