Get The Gloss- Klorane Shampoo

Leave a Comment
I've mentioned my love for Klorane shampoos before on this blog. They have a wide range of shampoos and they'll most definitely be one to suit your hair type. These two I find to be perfect during winter.

Klorane Shampoo


Klorane Mango Butter Shampoo
This rich formula is well suited to dry hair. Mango is traditionally used for its nourishing properties which makes this shampoo perfect for tresses which are parched. The shampoo is gentle yet manages to restore glossiness back into hair. As you can imagine the scent is divine and really awakens the senses. My hair can get quite oily so I only use this shampoo a few times a week. However I have noticed that even though this is aimed at dry hair, it doesn't make mine any oilier any quicker. If your tresses have a tendency to become tangled this is a perfect shampoo for you. An all round effective product that would be perfect for all members of the family.

Klorane Citrus Pulp Shampoo
When the weather gets colder my hair can get drier. Probably down to central heating, the hairdryer and a whole host of other reasons. I notice the it can lack the usual shine and vitality. This is why I love this shampoo. It cleanses gently so it's kind to the scalp but contains a slightly acidic pH, in return adding shine back into hair. Citrus pulp is revitalising and you will notice the glossy shine restored in your hair. If you haven't tried Klorane yet I highly recommend it, the formulas are so gentle yet effective.

Klorane will continue to be a staple in my bathroom cabinet.
Have you tried Klorane products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.