Bargain Wild Rose Room Spray

Leave a Comment
Tesco Homeware
Wild Rose Room Spray
I'm very picky when it comes to scents. I don't like anything too heady or heavy, that's with both perfumes and scents around the home. I recently bought this room spray from Tesco. Firstly, I must say this will last very long, as you only need one or two sprays to fill a room. I'm such a fan of room sprays as the scent lasts so much longer than a traditional air freshener.
The scent is mainly of rose but it doesn't smell old fashioned or dated. It's still fresh and inviting without being obnoxious or overpowering. I love that Tesco supplies matching candles and diffusers in the same scent so you can keep the scent flowing throughout the home and all for a reasonable price. It's purse-friendly and doesn't skimp on quality. I can't wait to see which Christmas scents they will be coming out with.

Are you a fan of Tesco Home?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.