The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

6 comments
Fun fact, when I first started to get into skincare, (which was many moons ago) The Body Shop was the first place I went to. I knew I could trust them and they're almost like that friend who everyone has: reliable, trusting and supportive. The Vitamin E range was my first port of call. I still use some products from the vitamin E range to this day. I love the serum in oil. I repurchased the vitamin E hydrating toner the other day and instantly remembered why I loved it so.
Vitamin E Face Mist
After meeting with the lovely Caroline Hirons at the weekend and getting the chance to pick her brain, I felt like new skincare was on the cards any excuse hey. This little wonder definitely got her seal of approval. (Side note, she did say she would adopt me.) The previous times I purchased this I always opted for the squeeze bottle and would apply it with a cotton pad. I find the spritz bottle much more effective. It has a fine mist much like the Caudalie beauty elixir and you don't end up with a soaking wet face. I spritz straight from the bottle to the face, it saves on time and product getting wasted on a cotton pad. After using a good acid, which preps the skin for serums and oils, this is an effective hydrating toner to start the layering process. Even throughout the day it's a good pick me up for dull skin. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering in the slightest. Overall, I am happy to have this back in my skincare routine. Being from the Body Shop, the price is very reasonable too. They always have offers on and well, it would be rude not to take them up on it.

Are you a fan of The Body Shop?


6 comments:

  1. What a great find, Sam, I'll remember this next time I order from The Body Shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monika, I'm happy to have it back in my skincare routine. Loving The Body Shop lately.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Vitamin E products, but I've never tried this before. I'll have to go and have a look!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, do check it out next time your near a Body Shop, it feels so soothing on the skin.

      xx

      Delete
  3. In my case, I need face mist most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.