Barcelona 2014 Part 2

1 comment
In this post I will be sharing more pictures of Barcelona. From the historic La Sagrada Familia to the calm beaches and more contemporary W hotel.



Port Vell - Located in the heart of cosmopolitan Barcelona. It gleams like a pearl on the Mediterranean coast.
La Sagrada Familia

"My client is not in a hurry" - Gaudi.
Rent a bike.

Pastel perfection
3

2

1-  Sunrise


These 3 pictures were taken from the window of our W hotel room, who would get sick of this? I would happily spend my life overlooking this view. After a fantastic night at the Eclipse bar we headed back to the room to enjoy the view. I'd definitely recommend checking out Eclipse, the music was perfect.
The W is one of the most stunning hotels around, views of Barcelona that no one could get sick of.
The Columbus Monument in all its glory.
Barcelona has become one of my favourite cities, I love the contrast of gothic Gaudi architecture to the cosmopolitan Port Vell. One of the things I loved most about Barcelona is the individual street style, it was so refreshing. I will definitely be revisiting this city and plan to explore in more depth some of the neighbouring towns such as Gracia. All in all it was a birthday and a holiday I will never forget, full of adventure and relaxation. How many cities can you think of that offer both?

Have you visited Barcelona? Where would you recommend I visit next?


1 comment:

  1. your pictures look amazing seems like you had a great time :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/criminally-easy-theyre-real-push-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.