No7 Pick up a Crayon (and a sneaky dupe)

1 comment
Its that time of year again when Boots are giving out their money off vouchers. £5 off No7 skincare and £3 off cosmetics. I'm still annoyed that they've reduced the cosmetic discount from £5 to £3 but hey, what can we do. I've recently found one product which I think is definitely worth a swatch or two.


The Shade and Define Sticks are at first swatch very reminiscent of the By Terry Ombre Blackstar but at a fraction of the price. The shade I chose was 'cool mink' a beautiful taupe. These can be used as a liner or all over the lid for a wash of colour. They also have a hidden sharpener at the end, which is very handy. They are creamy and apply easily. The lasting power is really impressive, after application they don't budge. If you've been tempted by the By Terry Ombre Blackstar crayons but wince at the price, I'd definitely recommend trying these.

Right now, not only are the money off vouchers floating around but there's also a buy one get one half price deal on all No7 cosmetics. The vouchers can be used in conjunction with this deal. Well, it would just be rude to not pick a second item. I went for the new High Shine Lip Crayons. Like many of you out there I was tired of seeing another brand bring out their version of a lip crayon. Yet, they are so easy to use I get sucked in and the colour selection really impressed me. I chose this because when swatching it was not sticky and did have a good shine on it. All the colours are lovely, I wanted Tropical beach, a bright coral but it was sold out. So instead opted for Delicate Pink. I prefer to put this on and then blend it in with my fingers to mute down the colour a little. The colour can be built up to be quite bright. Great for summer as it doesn't dry out lips and the colour lasts for a while.

Have you got a No7 voucher floating around? What will you choose?

1 comment:

  1. i got one of these vouchers in boots the other day but im not sure what to use it on yet! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/big-sexy-hair.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.