Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat SPF 30

2 comments
Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat
Here in the UK we've been lucky enough to enjoy a few days of sunshine. It feels like summer is right around the corner, so now would be a good time to mention SPF's. Over the years I've tried many facial SPF creams, and one I have enjoyed using the most is the Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat. The one I have is SPF 30.
What I like most about this product is that it is targetted for combination/oily skin. It doesn't leave my skin looking greasy like most sun protectors do, and after working it into the skin it absorbs leaves a matte finish. The product comes out white and needs working into the skin to get rid of any tell tell signs of a SPF. It did not break me out which is a bonus, I always make sure to double cleanse after I have been wearing this to make sure I have got it all off my skin. I feel like when a sunscreen is not washed off properly is when breakouts can occur. It does have a slight fragrance to it, I can't quite pin point what the scent is but it's not the classic sunscreen scent. So bear that in mind if you normally react to fragranced products.

What SPF creams would you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, I always struggle to find a product with good sunscreen that doesn't leave me all oily.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same I always ended up looking oily and sweaty. This one doesn't do that and its not too expensive either.

      Sammi
      x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.