What's On Your Nails Right Now?

2 comments
Today is my dear friends 25th birthday! As a fellow lacquer lover I decided to ask her 'what's on your nails right now?' I asked her to send me a picture and she did not disappoint.

Happy Birthday Nat Nat!
On her nails today is O.P.I's Do You Lilac It? and the glitter tips are courtesy of a confetti like glitter by Essie called Jazzy Jubiliant. The perfect birthday manicure wouldn't you agree?

Are you a fan of glitter polishes? We'll just ignore the fact it's such a pain to remove!

2 comments:

  1. i completely agree that glitter polish is a nightmare to remove, but i love it so much its worth the effort! these nails look lovely! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/soap-and-glory-sit-tight-4-d.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a pretty combo!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little $100 jewellery giveaway on my blog if you fancy a look! Click here.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.