Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick

Leave a Comment
I bought this concealer stick on recommendation by the lovely Kate from Ghostparties. She hailed this as the best concealer ever. Naturally, I went out later that day to buy it. I have been using this almost everyday for a while now and thought I'd share my views on it.
Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick
The first thing that I was impressed with this product is texture. It feels almost velvety and blends into the skin very easily. The finish is almost flawless and covers imperfections with little effort. I use this as a conventional concealer after my base to cover any blemishes and redness. I've also found that this works well on its own. Usually in the mornings when I'm in a rush I just swipe this over any areas that need it and blend with my fingers. It's quick and effective. The only place I don't really use this is under the eye area, that's mainly because I have a concealer which I can't fault for that purpose. However, I don't see why it couldn't be used there. The shade is a good match for me and overall I am impressed with this product. Especially as it is a high street brand and I usually find that the shade selection isn't very grand.

Have you tried this product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.