Empties #1

Leave a Comment

This month I ran out of some of my favourite products. Some I can't bear to be without therefore I've already repurchased *cough pixiglowtonic cough*.

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleaning Balm (nearly empty)
I've probably only got a couple uses of this left, but I'm going to add it in anyway. I won't write too much about this as I have already reviewed it in depth here.  I will say that this little baby is a pain to get hold of, its constantly sold out. My search to repurchase this starts now. This luxurious balm is similar in texture to coconut oil, as it is solid at first but melts into a rich oil as soon as it touches your skin. It is perfect to use for facial massage as melts away make-up and daily grime effortlessly. Fragrance-free; it is suitable for most skin types. I can't rave about this enough.

Pixi Glow Tonic
My holy grail skin care product. Since I started using this my skin has been looking and feeling so much better. It's changed the way I look at toners. A full review here. This product is definitely worth the money, this bottle has lasted me over 4 months and it is gentle enough to be used every day.

Pulp Friction Body Scrub
Brilliant name, brilliant product. After working this body scrub into the skin it lathers up into a lovely foam. A unique, great smelling product everyone would enjoy using.

Revlon Lash Potion
I love Revlon mascaras. My favourites will always be Clinique mascaras and I rarely buy drug store ones but this offering by Revlon is truly beautiful. The wand is easy to use, not too big or small, makes application easy a mess free. It doesn't clump and with even one coat adds volume. I've really enjoyed using this and would definitely buy it again. Not to mention the packaging is so pretty.

Super Dr Nicholas Perricone Hyper Hydrator
I picked this up from Tk Maxx just after Christmas and have been using it almost everyday since. It was a bargain price and I have been keen to try a product by Dr Nicholas Perricone for a while now. It was successful at keeping my skin hydrated all day throughout the winter months. I very much enjoyed using this moisturiser, the scent was very pleasant and reminded me of holidays. Which was miles away from the grey and wet British weather we were experiencing at the time. I am disappointed the Super range has been discontinued and I wished I had purchased up another tub of this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.