It Definitely Was a 10!

1 comment
I found this bottle of It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner Plus Keratin in TK Maxx, when I saw it I knew it was going home with me. After hearing so much about this from over the pond I was eager to try it. Since then I have completely used this up and thought I'd share my views.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner Plus Keratin

This product promises the world, so many claims including de-tangling, de-frizzing, protecting against heat and adding shine. I used this mainly on damp hair, sprayed it liberally through my hair and combed through. It definitely helped to de-tangle any knots. I used this both before air-drying my hair and blow drying my hair. I noticed after air drying my hair was considerably less frizzy and still had a lot of shine. When used after blow drying my hair felt softer and was a lot more manageable. This is a great all round product as it contains a heat protectant and helps to save precious time by just using this one bottle. The scent is very pleasant and lasts for a while in the hair.

During in-between washes this product helped to restore life and shine back into my dry ends. I just wish this was more readily available in the UK. I will continue to search my local TK Maxx for more stock but until then I will have to wait. If you are in the UK the Pantene BB cream for hair is a good alternative for this, I will link my review to that here.

Have you tried any It's a 10 products?

1 comment:

  1. ive never heard of this product before but it seems to be a good product! i'd love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.