Body Shop- Aloe Lip Care

Leave a Comment
Over the last few weeks my lips have been so sore and chapped. I have no idea why, they've never been so bad. None of my usual lip treatments were working, I even repurchased Nuxe Reve De Miel in stick form to use on the go but even that wasn't working. I popped into body shop to repurchase the mango body butter and get a couple new items to try, one of which was the Aloe Lip Care. I was intrigued by this as it is aimed at sensitive skin and that's exactly how my lips were feeling.

Body Shop Aloe Lip Care £5

I applied this as soon as I got home, I was initially worried this would have the distinctive aloe scent but it's not the case with this lip balm. One of the first things that surprised me with this balm is the lasting power on my lips, it lasted a good few hours. Unlike most lip balms which disappear after a few minutes leaving your lips just as parched as before.  My lips felt so soft afterwards, softer than they've felt in weeks. The soreness had dramatically been reduced and my lips felt calm. I've been using this at night after using a lip scrub and in the morning the results are clearly visible. This has definitely sorted out my chapped sore lips. The Body Shop always have irresistible offers on their products so I recommend giving this a try. 

I have been loving The Body Shop lately and have a few more products coming up. What are some of your Body Shop favourites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.