Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Spray

Leave a Comment
Let me just start off by saying this product is a real budget beauty gem! Don't let the word oil put you off. I've tried so many hair oils and found most just weigh my hair down. This is unlike those as its light and would work on the finest of hair types. Before using this product you have to give it a good shake as it is made up of 2 liquids. Once shook you can spray into wet or dry hair. I've used it on both, on damp hair and on the ends of my hair after dry shampoo. It leaves my hair softer, more manageable and frizz free. Now lets get onto the scent. This product smells amazing! So fruity and sweet yet not too overpowering. At £3.59 its extremely affordable and works better than some hair oils 3 or 4 times the price.
Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Spray 200ml



Have you tried anything else from this range by Dove? I've often seen this on promotion for 1/3 off making it an even better bargain. I'll be sure to stock up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.